Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Succees is Time Spent.

From what Google Map says, it takes two, very pleasant and yet long, hours and fifteen mins. to drive down to Carrie and Joe's quant little home North of Dayton. On Thursday the 6th I took a drive to help Carrie with a few things she had to get taken care of. It was different just me driving in a minivan not being able to talk to anyone. But when I arrieved I was overjoyed to see her because I wanted to spend time with her. I wanted to help her. 
Carrie is full of knowledge and information. As a 'school teacher' (she teaches in the Jr. High & High School) she is always finding ways to imporve her teaching skills. She told me all about them. She told me how her classroom decoration helps her students learn by haveing motivational quotes to encourage her students to become better. She is the 'school teacher' I hope to be someday. Not that I ever want to be a 'school teacher' but that example and/ or mentor to someone. To know that when they succeed you too have succeeded! 'But I do not joy in my own success alone, but my joy is more full because of the success of my brethren...' Alma 29:13-14, 16.

1 comment: