Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let’s just focus on getting dates.

My family and I always enjoy being together. Every Monday evening we love having Family Home Evening (FHE). Now that my siblings and I are older we don't really have a 'lesson' per say. We just read out of the Ensign or read a talk from General Conference. The talks relate to each of us in some way... not this FHE! THis FHE was different. We were all at home but my brother so we called him and he joined us on the talk that was given! Ha. It was so much fun! It was a Tuesday devontional at BYU-I
http://www.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2011_10_11_Dalton.htm The talk was strictly directed to my two older siblings (not to me because my family and I are worried/ concerned about my oe sister and brother wo aren't married yet! ;) What amazing insight Sister Dalton has on life- on dating! Lesson I learnd,1. Dream Big 2. Move out of your comfort zone, and 3. Go forward with full confidnce relying on the strength of the Lord. Really, all I have to say is GUYS, you better be taking notes on this one!!! You might want to read this too! http://lds.org/ensign/2006/06/dating-versus-hanging-out?lang=eng&query=Dallin+H.+Oaks,+%e2%80%9cDating+versus+Hanging+Out,%e2%80%9d+Ensign,+June

No comments:

Post a Comment