Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FAIR


You can see all te farm animals from sheep to pigs to cattle. You know you'll have fun because it only comes annual. Don't miss the rides or a sip of a chocolate milkshake, for you see it's fair time in Fulton County!
This year was special for me becuase it was my 4th year being on the Jr. Fair Board and my last. I have enjoyed every year and will not forget all the friends I have made and the great laughs we have shared. So to 2011 Fulton County Fair. Don't worry too much, I'll say hi next year!   
I was chair of the Sheep Show.
My siblings came to support me.
 They say this is the smile and thumbs up that distracted Derek from showing his Market Lamb!
 Working so very hard. 
 Nancy our advisor with Shay, Amber and Kaitlin.
 The 2011 Ohio Fair Queen, Lara Staples.
Sale Day Thursday! I got to help with the hogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment