Saturday, February 25, 2012

Temple Trip again!

The day was windy but inside the Temple was amazing. This Temple trip I was thinking about my mission some more. I reflected on all the little tender mercies that Heavenly Father has given me as I’ve been preparing that this time at the temple the feeling was different but still the same sweet, calm, peaceful feeling. I guess I’m just so blessed right now I don’t know how to feel or explain it.
After our amazing car ride home with Mark and Rachel, Anna-Marie and I did a little shopping and then went to Brother and Sister Yost's home for a YSA movie night! We had Hawaiian Haystacks to go along with the theme of the movie, Leo and Stitch. And of course I just had to hold little Abigail! What a cutie! We had such a grad time with lots of funny commentary from Nick! Haha. You had to be there for you to laugh… sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment