Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Time

Happy Birthday Mom! 6/28
Happy Birthday Me! 7/27
Note to self: Don't work on your birthday! Haha. Since I worked in the evening time I made sure to have fun in the morning! Mom, Andrew, Anna-Marie and I had breakfast at Carol Ann's Cafe! For lunch Anna-Marie took me out to eat! And then I headed off to work! Work wasn't too busy so Rachel and I talked for most the night! My supervisor knows I'm a talker and came up to me and asked me, 'Are you okay Sarah? You haven't talked much tonight.' Little did he know I was talking with Ray in the front room for most the night!!! I told him I needed to save my eneregy for that night so I could party! I told hime I was talking with Ray and he just laughed! And I told him that it was my birthday! That evening before we were ready to clock out, my supervisor and someother workers gave me a little cupcake! It was so sweet! My Aunt Linda always has put my cousins and my siblings name on a local radio station to wish us a Happy Birthday. Well this year I won and I got a free iec cream cake from DQ!!! My sister was able to pick up my cake. When I arrived home I just had to laugh when I saw that cake!!! I saw this creepy kitty on my birthday cake...?!!?! (My family and I aren't fans of cats) Don't worry we still ate it!!!  
Yup, it's a creepy kitty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment